Individuals and businesses need licences from the Council to do a number of activities.
On this page:
- Pay your annual licence fee
- Licence copies
- Update details on a licence you already have
- Alcohol, regulated entertainment and late night refreshment licences
- Temporary event notices (TENs)
- Market and shop front trading licences
- Highways and skip licences
- Massage and special treatment (MST) licence
- Property licensing
- Gambling licence
- Sex establishment licences
- Other licences
- Licensing public register
Premises such as pubs, bars, clubs, restaurants, takeaways and off-licences have to apply to the Council for a licence.
If you are charging for health or beauty treatments, like massages or manicures, you need a licence.
The licensing public register holds details of current liquor licences and skip licences issued by the Council. It also holds details of licence applications currently being processed.