Pay your rent, service charges and major works
Council services are currently significantly disrupted due to a serious cyberattack, and you may experience difficulty contacting us or using our services.
Many payment options are still available for rent, services charges, major works and garages and we are encouraging all residents to continue making these payments.
The following options are unaffected and are safe and secure to use:
- online payments through our multiple payments system
- over the phone payments using the 24/7 automated telephone system by calling 020 8356 5050
- online bank transfer
- at a bank, post office or Paypoint location
Existing direct debits and standing orders continue to be processed.
The online system for paying rent, paying service charges and checking your balance is temporarily unavailable, and we are temporarily unable to accept payment through the following options.
- by cash or card at the Hackney Service Centre
- over the phone through a member of staff
- by setting up new direct debits
Please use alternative methods wherever possible.
Pay your rent
Pay your rent or garage rent quickly and easily.
Pay your service charge
Pay your service charge quickly and easily.
Pay for major works
Pay for your major works quickly and easily.
Pay your shared ownership rent
Pay your shared ownership rent quickly and easily.