On-street visitor vouchers
E-vouchers are now available
These work in a similar way to resident e-permits and can be used immediately. Unlike scratchcard vouchers, you don’t have to wait for them to be delivered.
Vouchers can be bought by residents who live in parking zones. You don’t need to own a car to buy vouchers.
You can choose either e-vouchers (use immediately) or scratchcard vouchers, which will normally be delivered within 4 working days.
- books of 20 x two-hour vouchers
- books of 5 x one-day vouchers
Each household can purchase a maximum of 40 books per calendar year (Jan to Dec), with a maximum of 10 books per calendar month.
Visitor parking on estates
On-street vouchers are not valid on estates. If you live on an estate, you need to apply for estate parking visitor vouchers.
Apply for visitor vouchers
Before you start
- an email address
- a debit or credit card
You may also be asked to provide a proof of residency if we can’t confirm your residency automatically. We’ll accept scanned copies or photos of supporting documents
What happens after you apply?
- if you’ve purchased e-vouchers you can use them immediately
- if you’ve purchased scratchcard vouchers we’ll deliver your vouchers within 4 working days
- if your application isn’t successful, we’ll contact you to explain why or what you need to do to help us process it
Read the terms and conditions below before you start using your vouchers.
Apply by post
You can’t apply for e-vouchers by post.
To apply for scratchcard vouchers print and complete the visitor vouchers application form and return it to us:
- for a new application, include your supporting documents for proof of address
- allow at least 10 working days for your vouchers to be processed
We only accept a cheque or postal order, so please do not send cash by post.