Visitor vouchers can be bought by residents who live in estate parking zones, but it doesn't guarantee you a parking space. The vouchers can only be used where indicated by signage, in the zones they are issued for. Zones are identified by a 'Z' prefix, eg Z24 is Alden house estate. You won't be allowed to buy vouchers, if your rent or service charge account is in arrears.
Motorcycles and mopeds don't need an estate permit or visitor voucher to park on an estate. You must park in a parking permit bay or designated motorcycle bay perpendicular to the kerb.
We sell one-day vouchers, containing 10 vouchers, valid for 6 months from the date of issue. Only 2 visitor parking permit books will be issued per household, per month. Please check with your neighbourhood office, as local area agreements may be in place, permitting different voucher entitlements. The vouchers are non-transferable, non-refundable and mustn't be resold.
You can buy vouchers online as well as by post. Postal applications can also be dropped off at your nearest neighbourhood office, but may take longer to process than a normal postal application.
Apply for an estate parking visitor voucher
Before you start
You will need
- an email address
- your vehicle registration number
- a debit or credit card
- you may also be asked to provide a proof of residency if we cannot confirm your residency automatically. We will accept scanned copies or photos of supporting documents.
What happens after you apply?
If you are entitled to buy visitor vouchers and submit everything we need to approve your application, we will deliver your vouchers within 2 working days. If your application is not successful, we will contact you to explain why or what you need to do to help us process it.
Frequently asked questions
- parking permits price list [pdf, 262.03KB]
- your entitlement to an estate parking visitor voucher
- sublet leasehold properties
- motorcycle and moped parking on estates
- how and where to use your voucher
- where not to park with this voucher
- supporting documents
- lost / damaged / stolen vouchers
- vouchers are non-refundable
Apply by post
Print and complete the estate residents' visitor vouchers application form [pdf, 98.09KB] and return it to us:
- for a new application, include your supporting documents for proof of address
- allow at least 10 working days for your vouchers to be processed