Parking account ‘how to’ guides
We’ve created some ‘how to’ guides to help you use our online parking system.
On this page:
- How to apply for a parking permit
- How to change address details on your parking account
- How to change vehicle details on your parking account
- How to cancel a parking permit
- How to purchase on-street visitor e-vouchers
- How to book an e-voucher session for visitors
- How to send an e-voucher to visitors for activation
- How to activate an e-voucher as a visitor
- How to amend an e-voucher session
- How to cancel an e-voucher session
- Using an e-voucher
- If you're having issues with the parking system
An e-voucher is a virtual visitor voucher so there is no need to display anything in your vehicle.
Our civil enforcement officers (parking wardens) can check if an e-voucher is valid using your vehicle registration mark.
You can buy e-vouchers using your Hackney parking account.
Once bought e-vouchers are safely kept in an e-wallet in your parking account ready to use.
You can activate the e-voucher either by yourself or you can send the e-vouchers to your visitor for them to activate themselves.
You can use e-vouchers immediately or schedule to start at a later time or date.
E-vouchers are only valid for parking in the parking zone the resident lives in. You can use it to park in resident bays, shared use bays or permit holder bays.
If you would like further support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.