On this page:
Who needs to pay business rates?
Business rates are charged on most non-domestic properties, like:
- holiday rental homes or guest houses
You’ll probably have to pay business rates if you are the occupier of a building or part of a building for non-domestic purposes.
- business rates booklet 2023-24 (PDF 265kb)
- business rates explanatory notes (google docs)
- Crossrail business rate supplement (BRS) explanatory information for ratepayers (google docs)
- Pay your business rates
- Get help with business rates
- Moving your business
- Tell us about any other change
What to pay and when
How to pay your business rates
What happens if I don't pay?
How your bill is calculated
Appealing rateable value
Request a refund
If your premises are affected by local disruption
Which agency does what
Page updated on: 16 March 2023
- Mon to Fri: 9am - 5pm