Ufton Gardens is a small but popular park in the Hackney South and Shoreditch constituency ward, near to De Beauvoir Square. The Gardens are split into two halves, with a garden on one side of the road and a Multi Use Games Area (MUGA) on the other.
We recently received £50,000 from the GLA to help improve the link between the two halves of Ufton Gardens on Ufton Road as part of our Connecting Green Spaces programme. We are planting trees, installing cycle racks, removing car parking spaces and installing a rain garden in the street.
The work is due to be complete in December 2022.
De Beauvoir Gardeners have helped improve Ufton Gardens in recent years, and informally call it “Rainbow Park”. They run regular volunteering sessions in the park. If you want to get involved, follow the group on Instagram.
Barbecues are not allowed in Ufton Gardens.
Sign up for park updates here.
- January 1 to January 9: 7.30am to 4.30pm
- January 10 to January 23: 7.30am to 5pm
- January 24 to February 6: 7.30am to 5.30pm
- February 7 to February 27: 7.30am to 6pm
- February 28 to March 13: 7.30am to 6.30pm
- March 14th to March 26: 7.30am to 7pm
- March 27 to April 10: 7.30am to 8pm
- April 11 to April 24: 7.30am to 8.30pm
- April 25 to May 8: 7.30am to 9pm
- May 9 to August 7: 7.30am to 9.30pm
- August 8 to August 21: 7.30am to 9pm
- August 22 to September 4: 7.30am to 8.30pm
- September 5 to September 18: 7.30am to 8pm
- September 19 to October 2: 7.30am to 7.30pm
- October 3 to October 16: 7.30am to 7pm
- October 17 to October 29: 7.30am to 6.30pm
- October 30 to November 27: 7.30am to 5pm
- November 28 to December 31: 7.30am to 4.30pm