Coronavirus – business support and advice
On this page:
From 17 May most businesses in all but the highest risk sectors will be able to reopen. In all sectors, covid-secure guidance will remain in place and businesses may not cater for groups bigger than the legal limits.
Further information can be found in the government road map.
If you have any questions about your business reopening, government regulations or your responsibilities, visit the guidance for businesses below or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love Hackney, Shop Local
Retail, leisure and hospitality businesses in the borough can receive support through our new shop local initiative and business directory.
If you would like to be part of the Love Hackney, Shop Local campaign email email@example.com for further details and a business participation pack.
London Business Hub has brought together essential resources to help your business manage and mitigate its exposure to the impact of coronavirus. This includes:
- one-to-one advice and support to help London businesses face the challenges of COVID-19. Book a call
- factsheets and guides brought to you by the London Growth Hub to help your business respond to the COVID-19 outbreak
- checklists to prepare your business
- external guidance from The British Chambers of Commerce, ACAS, UK Hospitality, The Association of British Insurers and other leading industry experts
- links to sector-specific support