Parking zone consultations
On this page:
- stage four consultation – review of parking controls in Zone U area (Upper Clapton)
- stage 1 parking consultation, Stamford Hill East and West
- Boundary Street, Calvert Avenue and Redchurch Street – proposed change of operational hours
- review of parking controls in zone T area (Stamford Hill)
- Richmond Road – proposed boundary change
For results of past parking zone (PZ) consultations please see closed PZ consultations.
Let us know if you’d like to request parking restrictions on your street.
If you would like to request changes to existing parking controls, please email email@example.com.
The introduction of a PZ in Hackney is driven by a two-stage consultation process. In some circumstances, these two stages are conducted at the same time.
The terms and conditions for parking zone consultations were updated in winter 2020. Below are the key changes:
- for PZ consultations, only submissions from residents and businesses in the boundary and catchment area will be counted
- only one response per household or business premises is allowed:
- either by returning the paper form, or by completing it online
- if more than one is received, only the first will be considered
- any property registered as a house in multiple occupation (HMO) will receive one consultation per household, as defined by the unique property reference number
- if a household or business has not received a copy of the consultation, a questionnaire will be provided upon provision of proof of residency. Accepted forms of proofs include:
- driving licence
- council tax statement
- utility bill dated in last 3 months
- signed tenancy agreement
- bank statement (current or savings account) dated in last 3 months
- solicitor’s letter confirming completion (new residents only)
- rent book from council or housing trust
- submissions without a full name and/or business name, full address and completed declaration will not be accepted
- we’ll not accept photocopied/ bulk submissions
- an email address is compulsory for online submissions
- online submissions will require the unique reference number from the consultation pack to validate the submission