King's Park Moving Together is an exciting new project working with people who live in the King's Park ward which includes the Kingsmead and Clapton Park Estates.
Over the next 3 years, we want to work with the community to help decide how best to invest money from Sport England aimed at supporting local people to feel the benefits of being active in their everyday lives.
The project is looking for a team of community researchers, who will work with us to record local people's views and ideas, building strong links with residents and local organisations:
- information on the roles [pdf, 379.97KB]
- community researcher job description [pdf, 181.41KB]
- project learning researcher job description [pdf, 263.63KB]
- project learning assistant job description [pdf, 255.42KB]
- application form [doc, 631.85KB]
Over the coming months, there will be lots of opportunities for local people to get involved in helping to decide what the project will do, including two events later this month and over the summer. Contact us for information on the project or the community researcher roles.
Moving Together: A conversation about living well and being active in Clapton Park and Kingsmead
- Kingsmead Community Centre, 4-6.30pm, Thursday 16 May
- Vi Forrester Community Centre, 11am-1pm, Monday 20 May