Adult social care services annual report
Each year, we produce a report detailing Hackney’s adult social care services, and how these services help adults with care and support needs in the borough.
In previous years we called this report the local account. Following feedback from people who use our services, we’ve changed the name so it’s more meaningful for people who are reading the document.
We have produced a three year plan for 2023 which includes our annual report for 2022 to 2023. This plan aims to be open and balanced it:
- describes what we have done in 2022 to 2023 to meet people’s needs
- explains the ongoing challenges for adult social care
- outlines our priorities for the next three years
The annual report tells people:
- how much we spent on adult social care
- what and who we spent the money on
- our future plans
- what service users and carers tell us about our services
- how our services help people stay healthy and well and avoid the need for more intensive support from adult social care services
- what people who use services have told us about this document
We have talked to people who use our services to get their views about the annual report, such as what should be included and to share ideas to make it clearer and a more interesting read.
It’s key that people who use our services and residents of Hackney have the opportunity to shape this document and we would like to thank all of those involved in shaping this year’s edition.