Throughout the year the Council has a number of funding streams open for residents living in Hackney Housing properties.

Community development fund (CDF)

Applications for the CDF have now closed.

Tenant and residents association grant (TRA grant)

If you are a registered TRA you can apply for a grant to help with the running cost of the TRA. This includes a wide range of administrative costs, cost of minute takers, telephone and broadband cost.

Please download the form, complete and submit to:

Insurance grant

All groups registered with the Hackney Housing Service can apply for a grant to pay for public liability insurance to cover their events and activities.

Apply now

Page updated: 01/10/2018 00:01:03