We’re currently introducing a new design and are making sure everything works.
Governance and resources scrutiny commission (disbanded)
As part of a review of Hackney’s overview and scrutiny function, the governance and resources commission was disbanded at the end of the 2016/17 municipal year. The areas which were previously within its remit have been transferred to the newly formed working in Hackney commission and the overarching scrutiny panel.
Delivering public services – whole place, whole system approach review 2015
Performance management review 2012/13
Customer services review 2011/12
- customer services review report
- cabinet response customer services review
- recommendation tracker channel migration
- recommendation tracker customer insight
Fees and charges review 2011/12
- mayoral model review 09/10
- HR recruitment and retention report 08/09
- team Hackney 07/08
- ICT review 06/07
- procurement review 06/07
- commercial property disposal report 05/06
Historic records of agendas and meeting discussions
You can view the records of all meetings held by the Commission up to its disbandment.