We’re currently introducing a new design and are making sure everything works.
Our estate cleaning teams look after the internal and external communal areas of your estate / block.
Daily estate cleaning tasks
- all entrance doors, foyers, lifts and floors inspected, waste removed, and cleaned as necessary
- all bin chutes checked and cleared, or any blockages reported
- all debris and waste removed from bin chambers; bins rotated as necessary
- all external walkways, hardstanding and footpaths kept free of litter and debris
- all grass and shrub bed areas kept free of litter
- any bags of waste found on either the grounds or in internal areas removed
- all ASB-related paraphernalia removed and disposed of using approved methods
- any items found that are likely to constitute a fire risk reported
20 day enhanced clean
In addition to the daily tasks, each block will receive these services every 20 days minimum:
- all landings, staircases, windowsills, recesses, light-fittings, doors, windows and any other accessible areas cleaned
- all signs cleaned
When is my enhanced clean?
Enter your postcode:
Annual deep clean
We deep clean blocks on a priority basis, based on the overall condition of the building itself, with ceilings, floors and walls receiving a thorough deep clean. We deliver block cleaning to meet the British Institute of Cleaning Science cleaning standards.
Cleaning of external areas
Standards are in-line with those provided to streets across the borough and include:
- sweeping of footpaths and estate roadways
- litter-picking of play areas, lawns, green spaces, flower / shrub beds
- removal of external graffiti and fly-posters
- mechanical sweeping of hard surfaces and estate roadways
- addressing any immediate health and safety hazards
- weed-spraying and removal of dead weeds
- seasonal works, for example, snow and leaf clearance