We’re currently introducing a new design and are making sure everything works.
De Beauvoir Estate
Have your say
We’re hosting a week of events from Monday 18 to Saturday 23 November for you to see the latest plans and have your say.
We’ll be based at the new project hub at 23-29 De Beauvoir Road, N1 5SF, Monday 18 to Friday 22 November, 10am-5pm. Pop-in at any time.
Find out about a site near you
- Balmes Road – Monday 18 November, 11am-1pm at Corbiere House lobby
- Downham Road West – Tuesday 19 November, 11am-1pm at the project hub
- Downham Road East and Hertford Road – Wednesday 20 November, 11am-1pm at the depot next to Lancresse Court
- 81 Downham Road, and the adjacent ball court and TRA building– 10am-5pm, Monday 18 to Friday 23 at the project hub
There’s also a general drop in event with refreshments – Saturday 23 November, 11am-3pm at the project hub. Or join our themed sessions with specialists on hand to answer questions:
- daylight and sunlight – Monday 18 November, 5-8pm at the project hub
- landscape and public areas – Tuesday 19 November, 5-8pm at the project hub
On the De Beauvoir Estate, we’re proposing to build more than 200 modern, high-quality homes at 5 locations, making better use of underused Council land.
We’ll also improve some existing homes, provide better public spaces and build a new neighbourhood housing office and affordable workspace.
Sign up to the De Beauvoir Estate newsletter
Information for residents
Information boards from the consultation events 27 and 30 April 2019
- 4 sites for Council housing – consultation boards 27 and 30 April 2019
- Hackney is Building boards 27 and 30 April 2019
- newsletter autumn 2019
- newsletter spring 2019
- newsletter summer 2018
- De Beauvoir newsletter winter 2018