Local restrictions support grants
Please note that the timelines below above are a guide to when you can expect to receive payment of a grant if you are eligible.
In some circumstances, this will be later for individual applicants if we require further information or additional pre-payment checks are required.
The local restrictions support grants are only available to business rates account holders. If you are not a business rates account holder you may be eligible for the additional restrictions grant.
You can’t receive funding for any of the above grants if:
- you have already received grant payments that equal the maximum levels of State Aid permitted under the de minimis and the Covid 19 Temporary State Aid Framework. Grant payments count towards the total de minimis State Aid
- you’re allowed to get over a 3-year period which is 200,000 euros. If you have reached that threshold, you may still be eligible for funding under the Covid-19 Temporary Framework. The limit for the Temporary Framework is €800,000
- your business was an undertaking in difficulty (within the meaning of Article 2 (18) of the General Block Exemption Regulation) on the 31 December 2019
- your business is in administration, insolvent, or is subject to a striking off notice
- you are not a London Borough of Hackney business rates account holder
Apply for local restrictions support grants
Note for those businesses who have already applied for a local restriction support grant
If you submitted an application for a local restrictions support grant between 30 November 2020 and 14 January 2021 and you have not already done so you must complete a short consent form to be assessed for the December grants (grants 4,5,6 and 7) – you do not need to complete a new application form.
If you have applied for Grants 1-7 already then you do not need to complete an application form or consent form as you will be assessed for grants 8 and 9 automatically. If you have not already applied for any previous grants then you will need to complete the application form.
If you have an enquiry and you can’t find the information you need on this page, you can email email@example.com.
Due to the high volumes of emails we’re receiving, please read the information on this page before emailing us about when you can expect to receive your grant or the grant amounts being paid. Please do not email us for any information that is already given on this page.