Reuse, repair and refill (zero waste) hubs
Saturday 27 November, 11am-3pm at Thomas Fairchild Community School, Forston St, N1 7HA:
Zero waste hubs are reuse and repair pop-ups where you can:
- donate items you don’t need
- take items you do
- repair your items for free
- refill and repeat
What can I donate?
You can donate just about anything:
- garden tools, items and plants
- household items and kitchenware
- books and toys
- bikes and accessories
- clothes and textiles
- bric-a-brac, arts and crafts
- small furniture, mirrors and frames
- small electrical items and tools
VHS tapes, CDs and DVDs, large furniture including mattresses and white goods won’t be accepted. All small electrical goods will be safety tested on the day.
Clothes and accessories and shoes must be clean, wearable and undamaged.
What can I repair?
You can repair:
- electrical items
What can I refill?
You can refill:
- food and drinks
Find out about future events
Sign up to our mailing list or follow Greener Hackney on social media: