We’re currently introducing a new design and are making sure everything works.
Clapton Pond conservation area
This attractive area, designated in 1969 contains a group of listed buildings to the east side, including the Bishopswood Almshouses originally built in the late 17th century.
The conservation area also includes Pond House, a grade II* listed villa built circa 1800.
Its boundaries were revised in 2004.