This page contains lists of applications we have receive under the Licensing Act 2003.
These lists are updated weekly. If you'd like to receive the weekly list by email, please send your full name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief message. You can also view ourlicensing register.
- November 2018 [pdf, 20.26KB]
- October 2018 [pdf, 29.27KB]
- September 2018 [pdf, 32.63KB]
- August 2018 [pdf, 37.41KB]
- July 2018 [pdf, 37.04KB]
- June 2018 [pdf, 40.43KB]
- May 2018 [pdf, 30.36KB]
- April 2018 [pdf, 38.6KB]
- March 2018 [pdf, 39.46KB]
- February 2018 [pdf, 38.26KB]
- January 2018 [pdf, 82.67KB]
- December 2017 [pdf, 40.3KB]
Responsible authorities, other persons or their representatives can make representations against these applications. You can only make representations on licensing objective grounds only, which are:
- the prevention of crime and disorder
- the prevention of public nuisance
- public safety
- the protection of children from harm
You must make any representations in writing by the closing date and you must include your address details.