Stamford Hill Library
On this page:
Order and collect, bookable PC use, browsing and study space. Tuesdays and Thursdays 9am-8pm, Fridays 9am-6pm, Sundays 1-5pm – call 020 8356 1708 or email email@example.com.
Membership is free and anyone can join – you do not have to be a Hackney resident.
Once you have applied, go to any of our library branches with your confirmation number and ID to activate your membership. You can also join in person at any of our library branches.
We’re currently unable to offer the full range of services listed below due to covid-19 restrictions.
As well as adult fiction and non-fiction books the library normally offers:
- large print books and talking books
- children’s library service
- foreign language books and audio-visual material
- parents’ and carers’ collection
- DVDs, videos and music CDs
- language courses
- online information resources
- free computer access and computer coaching
- free wi-fi for library members
- printing facilities, photocopier and scanner
- reading area
- study area
No public PCs are available at present.
How long can I access a computer for?
Adults: 2 hours, children: 1 hour. Additional time is available on request.
New to computers and the internet?
Basic familiarisation sessions are available. Advance booking is required, please ask staff.
What is the cost for printing and scanning?
Black and white: 10p, colour: 50p.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for booking enquiries.
- wheelchair access
- toilets with disabled access
- car park
- parking nearby for blue badge holders