On-street resident parking permits
Residents who live in parking zones can apply for a permit. They are available for 3, 6, or 12 months.
- permits are e-permits, so there is no need to display them in your vehicle
- civil enforcement officers (parking wardens) can check your permit is valid using your vehicle registration mark
- you can check the status of your e-permit or manage changes via your parking account
- renewal reminders will be sent to e-permit holders 6 weeks before it’s due to expire
If you live on an estate, you need to apply for an estate parking permit.
On this page:
Before you start
- a personal email address
- your vehicle registration number
- a debit or credit card
You may also be asked to provide proof of residency and / or vehicle ownership if we can’t confirm your residency and vehicle information automatically.
We’ll accept scanned copies or photos of supporting documents.
We have created a ‘how to’ video showing how to purchase a parking permit using the parking system.
If you’re entitled to an e-permit and submit everything we need to approve your application, your e-permit will start on the date that you have selected in your application.
If your application isn’t successful, we’ll contact you to explain why or what you need to do to help us process it.
Read the terms and conditions below before you start using your e-permit.
Print and complete the resident parking e-permit application form and return it to us:
- for a new application, include your supporting documents for proof of address
- to renew your permit, please use your renewal slip and allow at least 10 working days before your current permit expires to process your new permit
We only accept a cheque or postal order, so please don’t send cash by post.
- (Mon to Fri, 9am - 5pm)020 8356 8877