We’re currently introducing a new design and are making sure everything works.
Mobile phone parking
You can pay for parking in Hackney using your mobile phone. RingGo is a quick and secure way to pay for parking.
What are the benefits?
- it’s quick and easy to use
- it’s cheaper than purchasing a pay and display ticket from a machine (if no additional features are requested, such as text reminders)
- register once and you can use the service whenever you need to pay for parking in Hackney
- there is no need to find change for parking machines – use your mobile phone to pay and it will be charged to your credit or debit card
- simple, secure payment – from the comfort and safety of your vehicle
- you can choose to receive text messages when your parking is about to expire
- you can extend your parking without returning to your car (up to the maximum stay permitted)
- smartphone users can use an app or the mobile website
To use the service you need to register your vehicle and payment card details. You only need to do this once and then you can use the service whenever you need to pay for parking.
You can use the service by:
- registering on RingGo
- texting 81025
- calling 020 7125 0044
- installing the RingGo app on your mobile phone:
If you’ve any questions or are experiencing difficulty accessing the RingGo service, call 020 3046 0200.