We’re currently introducing a new design and are making sure everything works.
Manor House area action plan
The Manor House area action plan (AAP) plays a central role in bringing forward the regeneration of Manor House. It provides a coherent strategy for guiding development and investment, and seeks to maximise the benefits from the role of the area as a transport hub and the redevelopment of the Woodberry Down Estate.
The AAP forms a statutory component of the Local Development Framework (LDF).
The final version of the AAP, incorporating the changes arising from the inspector’s final report were approved for adoption by cabinet and Council on 28 January 2013 and 30 January 2013 respectively.
We would like to thank everyone who engaged in the various rounds of public consultation and the examination in public.
If you have any questions or would like copies of any of the documents please phone 020 8356 8047 or email email@example.com.
The majority of supporting documents and evidence used to inform the area action plan can be found on the LDF evidence base page.
The remaining background supporting material such as the Masterplan Baseline Report is included below.
- major studies/policies/strategies 1
- major studies/policies/strategies 2 [zip, 24.29MB]
- LBH – Hackney tall buildings strategy – February 2005
- LBH – urban (housing) capacity study (Entec) – August 2005
- LBH – Hackney employment growth options study – March 2006
- LBH – a strategy for parks in Hackney (2008)
- LBH – local implementation plan (under transport) – 2006 – 2011
- LBH – local implementation plan 2 (2011/12 – 2013/14)
- LBH – core strategy – proposed submission document (2009)
- LBH – core strategy adopted (2010)
- LBH – Hackney open space and sports assessment
- LBH – Hackney open space and sports assessment volume 1 and 2 figures
- major studies/policies/strategies 3 [zip, 16.57MB]
- GLA – mixed use development and affordable housing study – March 2004
- GLA – housing for a compact city – February 2003
- GLA – London renewables – integrating renewable energy into new developments: toolkit for planners, developers and consultants
- LBH – cultural policy framework
- LBH – inventory of parking off street/on street restrictions and CPZ aerial boundaries
- LBH – state of the historic environment report – 2005
- Study of small business workspace provision in Hackney – 2006
- major studies/policies/strategies 4 [zip, 19.2MB]
- Hackney’s state of the environment report – 2008
- Hackney play strategy 2007 – 2012
- Hackney’s sustainable community strategy 2008 – 2018
- LBH – Hackney unitary development plan – June 1995
- LBH – List of statutorily listed buildings
- LBH – list of locally listed buildings
- LB Hackney/English Heritage – supplementary planning guidance: shopfront design
- Mayor of London – London plan (July 2011)
- LBH housing strategy 2010 – 2015