On this page:
Order and collect, bookable PC use and browsing. Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays 10am-8pm, Fridays 10-6 and Saturdays 10am-5pm – call 020 8356 7480.
Dalston C.L.R James
Order and collect, bookable PC use, browsing and study space. Monday to Thursday 9am-8pm, Fridays 9am-6pm, Saturdays 9am-5pm and Sundays 1-5 – call 020 8356 8935.
Order and collect, bookable PC use and study space. Monday to Thursday 9am-8pm and Fridays 9-6pm – call 020 8356 2513.
Order and collect, bookable PC use and browsing. Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays 10am-8pm, Fridays 10-6 – call 020 8356 1066.
Order and collect, bookable PC use and browsing. Tuesday to Thursday 10am-8pm, Fridays 10am-6pm, Saturdays 10am-5pm – call 020 8356 4351.
Order and collect, bookable PC use, browsing and study space. Monday to Thursday 9am-8pm, Fridays 9am-6pm, Saturdays 9-5, Sundays 1-5pm – call 020 8356 1708.
Order and collect, bookable PC use, browsing and study space. Monday to Thursday 10am-8pm, Fridays 10am-6pm, Saturdays 10am-5pm – call 020 8356 5235.
Not yet open – opening soon.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request stock and book PCs, study spaces and browsing slots for any of the above libraries.
You must book a PC or study space in advance. PC sessions are for a maximum of 45 minutes. Study slots for 1 hour 45 minutes. Unfortunately, we’re unable to offer printing, copying or scanning services. To book a PC, study space or request an item:
- call your preferred library during opening hours or email email@example.com – you’ll need to provide your membership card number, name and contact details
- you can reserve up to 10 items
- only stock held at one of the open libraries can be reserved for collection from that library
- once we’ve located the items we’ll contact you to book a collection slot
- if you don’t have a specific title in mind, we can choose for you if you let us know what authors or genres you like
- please bring your own bags when collecting items as we are unable to supply them
Our e-library gives you access to thousands of eBooks, magazines, newspapers, reference materials and eAudio titles and is open 24/7.
Returns can be made any time during opening hours.
Not a library member?
Are you a Library member but have forgotten your PIN? Reset it online (PIN reset) and click ‘Log In’ then ‘Forgot My PIN’. Alternatively, our staff members will be happy to help, just contact any of the above Libraries.
The safety of our staff and the public are our top priority at all times and in line with Government guidance and advice a range of measures have been put in place in our Libraries. When you visit us we ask that you adhere to the following:
- you are required to wear a face covering whilst in our buildings.
- we have implemented additional cleaning, but you can help by using the sanitiser provided before entering the Library and wiping down the keyboard and mouse if you are using a PC.
- building capacity will be lower than normal to allow for social distancing, so please keep your distance where possible and follow directional floor markings where indicated.
- if visiting with children please supervise and keep them with you at all times.
All items currently on loan have been automatically extended until 31 March 2021. We have also suspended all fines and charges during this period.
You’ll get temporary membership giving you immediate access to thousands of e-books, audiobooks, newspapers and magazines for free:
Community library service
If you can’t get to your local library due to temporary or permanent illness, frailty or special needs, our community library service can deliver library material to your home every four weeks or deposit collections of books to nurseries, day centres and residential units on a weekly basis for free.