We’re currently introducing a new design and are making sure everything works.

Back to top

Report a housing needs change of circumstances

A change in your circumstances may have an effect on your housing application and the level of priority you have been awarded our waiting list.

What changes should I report?

Examples of changes in your circumstances that you should report are:

  • change of address
  • a member of your household has moved in or out of your address
  • buying or selling a property
  • a significant change in your or a household member’s medical condition
  • your marital status
  • your immigration status
  • 3rd party details (such as a representative or an advocate)
  • income and capital details
  • if you want to cancel an application

Submit a change of circumstances

Before you can access the change of circumstances form, you will be asked to sign in or register for a One Account.

Submit a change now

Who can complete the change of circumstances form?

You must have a valid and active housing register application and must be able to bid for properties.

If you are a council tenant, you will not be able to access change of circumstances form at this time and should contact your neighbourhood office to report any changes.

Do I need to provide evidence to support the change of circumstances?

You are required to provide evidence to support all change(s). See what documents you will need to provide.

How we assess your application

For more information about how we assess your application, read our lettings policy.

What happens if I don’t have a computer or I am unable to upload documents?

Free internet and computer access is available across the borough to scan and upload your documents.

Page updated on: 27 June 2019

Housing Advice Contact Line