We’re currently introducing a new design and are making sure everything works.
Built on the empty site of the former Great Eastern Building railway offices close to London Fields, Great Eastern contains new shared ownership homes for people living and working in Hackney, as well as homes for outright sale to help fund our council housebuilding programme.
Information for new residents
- leaseholders’ rules and regulations
- your leasehold guide
- Direct Debit mandate for leaseholders and shared owners
- property alteration guide and application form for leaseholders only
- home user guide for Great Eastern
- estate regeneration programme
- application form for pets
- Hackney regeneration estates leaseholder and freeholder options pack
- estimated service charges