We’re currently introducing a new design and are making sure everything works.
Council tax exemption scam
If someone visits or calls you and tries to charge you to arrange a council tax reduction or exemption, this is a scam. We don’t charge for this. If this happens to you, note the details of the individuals and don’t hand over any details. Report the incident to the Police on 101.
Moving in or out
If you are moving to or from a property within Hackney please complete the form below.
To reduce processing time, please have the following to hand before completing the form:
- a daytime telephone number or email address
- the date you are moving
- the name of the new occupier, if you know it
- your old council tax account number, if applicable
- if you are a tenant, the name and address of your landlord and whether the property is furnished
- if you own the property, details of the agents arranging the sale or the name of the solicitor acting for you on the sale
- if you’re moving to a new address in Hackney, the name and forwarding address of the people who lived there before you