Guidance for organisations and businesses
Guidance is being created by City and Hackney Public Health as part of our Covid-19 local outbreak control plan. This provides information for prevention, mitigation and control of Covid-19 in various settings listed below.
This guidance is intended to keep the setting safe and enables key individuals to know what to do in the event of symptomatic cases of Covid-19 in their setting.
We explain how the test and trace system works locally in relation to symptomatic individuals and to the setting. We also describe how support is activated by Public Health England London Coronavirus Response Cell (PHE LCRC) and City and Hackney Public Health with multi-agency partners.
- PHE action cards on reporting an early outbreak includes information for places of worship, rough sleeper settings and workplaces
You can request support or raise a query via a centralised email service firstname.lastname@example.org, which directs queries to the relevant teams within the Council and the City of London Corporation.
If your query is out of office hours please contact PHE LCRC team on email@example.com or 0300 303 0450.
Please note that guidance is accurate at the time of publication and should be used in tandem with national guidance.
If you’re looking for support and advice for your business, see our information about restrictions, grants and financial support.
Accommodation and housing
- SOP to support multiple private, social and supported housing settings
- rough sleeping settings: hostels, hotels and temporary accommodation
Community and faith locations
- places of worship
- SOP to support the Stamford Hill community
- voluntary and community sector (VCS) and community centres
Health and care
- CQC registered care home settings
- non-CQC registered care, accommodation based support settings, day centres and at home (domiciliary) care
- primary care GP settings