Settings guidance for organisations and businesses
We’re updating all our advice on Covid-19 to reflect the changes to national guidance, which is effective from 19 July.
Guidance from City and Hackney Public Health will be updated and republished on this page over the coming days and reviewed ongoingly.
For local support on vaccination, testing and self-isolation, see the coronavirus support page.
You can request support or raise a query via firstname.lastname@example.org, which directs queries to the relevant teams within the Council and the City of London Corporation.
If your query is out of office hours please contact PHE LCRC team on email@example.com or 0300 303 0450.
Please note that guidance is accurate at the time of publication and should be used alongside national guidance.
If you’re looking for support and advice for your business, see our information about restrictions, grants and financial support.
Accommodation and housing
- multiple private, social and supported housing settings
- rough sleeper settings: hostels, hotels and temporary accommodation
Community and faith locations
Health and care
- Acute Hospital Trusts in Hackney and the City of London
- CQC registered care homes
- non-CQC registered care, accommodation based support settings, day centres and at home (domiciliary) care
- GP practices