Ask for help if you’re affected by coronavirus
You can ask us for help and support on issues relating to coronavirus, for example:
- help booking a coronavirus test
- help booking your vaccine appointment if you have already been invited
- accessing support if you have been advised to shield (including food and prescription deliveries)
- accessing support if you are self-isolating (including food, prescription deliveries and support applying for a £500 government grant)
- accessing support if you have lost income due to coronavirus, or are struggling with the cost of food or bills
- our advisers can also link you to a wide range of council services and community organisations in your local area
Call our coronavirus helpline on 020 8356 3111, 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
View our coronavirus guidance, including information about getting tested and vaccinated.
- 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday