Local plan update July 2020
On 22 July 2020, the Hackney Local Plan 2033 was adopted at full Council.
Upon adoption, LP33 replaces the core strategy (2010), development management local plan (2015), Hackney Central AAP (2012), Dalston AAP (2013) and Manor House AAP (2013). LP33 also replaces certain allocations set out in the site allocations local plan (2016).
The core strategy is the primary and strategic document in the local development framework (LDF). It sets out a long term spatial vision and strategic objectives for future development in the area. It is characterised as the spatial expression of Hackney’s sustainable community strategy and is shown diagrammatically in the proposals map.
The final versions of the core strategy and proposals map incorporating the changes arising from the inspector’s binding report:
- Hackney core strategy development plan document (December 2010)
- proposals map (November 2010)
- proposals map schedule (November 2010)
- sustainability appraisal statement (November 2010)
- core strategy development plan document adoption statement
Compliance checklists of the core strategy policies and the saved UDP policies against the national planning policy framework (NPPF):
- compliance checklist of the LDF policies against the NPPF
- Planning Advisory Service compliance checklist of the LDF core strategy appendix 1
- Planning Advisory Service compliance checklist of the saved UDP policies appendix 2
We do not have any printed copies of the core strategy, proposals map or schedule available for sale.
View the evidence base.
For more information, email email@example.com, or call 020 8356 8084.