Ask us for social care support
You can ask for social care for yourself or someone you know.
You need to be at least 18 years old and live in Hackney.
You can also:
- call 020 8356 6262 from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- call 020 8356 2300 for urgent help outside of these hours
- email firstname.lastname@example.org – we aim to get back to you within 3 working days
What happens next
We will talk to you about your situation, including:
- what is important to you
- any support you receive
- the difficulties you’re experiencing
- what help you think you need
This is to understand:
- if you need care and support
- the level of care and support you need
- how to meet your needs
We use the information you give us to recommend the support that is best for you. Find out more about how we use your information.
If we can’t decide how to help you over the phone, we’ll arrange to visit you at home.